Tuesday 7 January 2014

Ryback's New "The Fly" Gimmick Tarnished by "Goldblum" Chants






After enjoying a fruitful first couple of weeks with his new gimmick, WWE superstar Ryback is set to abandon yet another persona due to crowd chants.

"I just don't know what to do anymore," the 291lb superstar told sources today. "First I do a character who wins match after match and I get stuck with a "Goldberg" chant, and now this?"

He is refering to the fans of the WWE who insisted on chanting the name of former WCW wrestler Goldberg, pointing out the fact that both characters began their career with a winning streak. Now, the same fans chant "Goldblum" whenever Ryback goes in to his signature persona, based on the 1986 movie, "The Fly".

"Every time i crouch down and do the whole fly twitching schtick, they chant 'Goldblum' at me. It's baffling." said Ryback, "I don't know what these people want from me." Ryback then stated that his next gimmick might have to be a singer going undercover as a nun. "I mean, what can they chant about that?" he added.